Tesla Glasses are Quantum Biocomputers that massage the brain with a holographic signal and program designated areas of the brain with the holographic signal modulated with holographic information, restoring the brain area responsible for a specific organ and physiological system, which, in turn, restores the affected specific organ and system.
Tesla Glasses are designated for individual use at work and at home for correction and enhancement of various physical and mental functions, including the improvement of vision, using colour as a natural integrator of psychological, mental and psycho-physiological processes. They have been shown effective for effective for cataracts, uveitis and corneal opacity.
- Tesla Glasses are approved for use by the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation.
- Tesla Glasses have undergone wide testing in the medical departments of the Russian Security Forces
- The technology is based on 40 years of research
Who Shouldn’t Use Tesla Glasses
- Children younger than three
- People with Epilepsy
- People with Cancer and tumors
- People with acute inflammatory eye diseases
- People with other serious diseases
- Do not use after organ and tissue transplantation